Whether you are a student, on co-op, or job hunting, you know that every dollar you earn or save can get you closer to next semester’s textbooks, the next rent payment or that fancy treat-yourself dinner order. Check out this article round up to get top tips to help you stay on top of your personal finances and meet your goals. It’s a new year – time to set and conquer some new goals!
1. Four Tips to Maximize Your Budget
2. Five Ideas to Trim Your Monthly Spending
3. Simple Ways to Plus Up Your Savings
4. How to Build Good Credit as a Student
5. Five Things You Didn’t Realize You Can Do With Your Banking App
6. Four Ways to Pay for School
7. Five Ways to Make a Social Difference with Your Wallet
Starting a new internship soon? Check out this article for some top tips from a few RBC summer interns.
This article is intended as general information only and is not to be relied upon as constituting legal, financial or other professional advice. A professional advisor should be consulted regarding your specific situation. Information presented is believed to be factual and up-to-date but we do not guarantee its accuracy and it should not be regarded as a complete analysis of the subjects discussed. All expressions of opinion reflect the judgment of the authors as of the date of publication and are subject to change. No endorsement of any third parties or their advice, opinions, information, products or services is expressly given or implied by Royal Bank of Canada or any of its affiliates.