It’s that time of year again, and the race to cross off your holiday gifting list is fast approaching. It’s time to brush up on your masterful gift-giving and score some fantastic finds for the people you love.
Take the guesswork out of gifting this year and be everyone’s favourite for the holidays.
For The Trendsetter
What do you get the person who knows what they want and probably already has it? This person wants to look and feel good, always knows what’s “in”, always has the best style advice — and often is the trickiest to buy for. Try these:
- Conair Interchangeable Curling Want in Rose Gold
- Turn heads wherever you go.
- YSL Black Opium Perfume
- Premium, stylish, and timeless.
- Braun Shaver
- Clean looks for any style.
- Ray-Ban Sunglasses
- Iconic sunglasses for an iconic person.
- lululemon Gift Card
- In case they find an even cooler style.
For The Techie
They’ve fixed your tech problems every time they come up, and they know exactly what’s new, cool, and powerful. What do you get for someone who knows tech better than anyone else on your list? Give these a look:
- Fitbit Versa 3 Smartwatch
- For staying on time and on track.
- Sony Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones
- Nothing but premium sound.
- Bose Portable Home Speaker
- For taking their music wherever they go.
- Asus ZenScreen Touch Portable Monitor
- They can never have too many screens.
- Nest Smart Learning Thermostat
- Keep their home office feeling just right.
- Gift Cards for Amazon.ca or The Source
- For the latest and greatest tech.
For The DIY-er
This person has a fix for everything, and always has a new project on the go. They’re crafty, creative, and thrifty. These could be perfect for them:
- Bosch 2-Tool Combo Kit
- For getting things done.
- Le Creuset Cast Iron Set
- A full set for the master chef.
- Black and Decker Cordless Circular Saw
- Big power for big fixes.
- Umbra Matinee Gallery Frames
- For displaying homemade memories.
- Breville Barista Pro
- The coffee enthusiast’s best friend.
- Gift Cards for Lowes or DeSerres
- So they can start their next big thing.
For The Kids
It can be hard to catch up with them, both physically and their growth! They’re smart, full of energy, and ready for anything. What would make you their favourite gift-giver? Try these:
- Crayola Colour Chemistry Arctic Set
- Support their creative side.
- Zycom Zbike Balance Bike
- Get them set up to go.
- Playmobil NHL® Arena
- For the young hockey superfan.
- Nintendo Switch Lite
- So they can take their games with them.
- Mastermind Toys Gift Card
- In case they have something cool in mind.
For the Environmentalist
This person is passionate about saving the planet, and they’ve already gotten started. How can you get them set up to do more good? Be sure to wrap these in recycled paper:
- Aarke Sparkling Water Carbonator
- No bottles, no problem.
- Danesco Reusable Straws
- For the true reusable straw connoisseur.
- ecobee Smart Thermostat with Alexa
- Power saving mode: on.
- Nowlight Solar Battery Light
- No electricity needed.
- S’well Water Bottle
- So they can keep hydrated, plastic-free.
Make gifting a little easier this year, even for the hardest people to shop for — and spend a little less by redeeming RBC Rewards points for any of these gifts at RBC Rewards, or on the RBC Rewards mobile app.
None of these suggestions caught your eye? Depending on the type of credit card you have, you may have the option to donate your points to charities such as the Ronald McDonald House and Hope Air in their name.
This article is intended as general information only and is not to be relied upon as constituting legal, financial or other professional advice. A professional advisor should be consulted regarding your specific situation. Information presented is believed to be factual and up-to-date but we do not guarantee its accuracy and it should not be regarded as a complete analysis of the subjects discussed. All expressions of opinion reflect the judgment of the authors as of the date of publication and are subject to change. No endorsement of any third parties or their advice, opinions, information, products or services is expressly given or implied by Royal Bank of Canada or any of its affiliates.