Thank you for registering for our special event where our panel of experts discussed how scenario planning can help you create contingency forecasts across all elements of your business.
If you had the chance to attend in real-time, we hope you came away with new insights to help you take your business to the next level.
We’ve made a recording available to all registrants, in case you weren’t able to join us or would like to re-watch the content. Please follow the link below:
Additional resources discussed during the event:
- RBC.com/businessplanbuilder: The free RBC Business Plan Builder guides you through a series of questions, providing resources and a framework for success. Your business plan can be completed in as little as 30 minutes so go at your own pace and download the document at any time. Be assured all information will remain confidential to you.
- Try our Cashflow Calculator to input different scenarios into your plan.
- Download the 12-Month Cash Flow Template (interactive pdf)
- Review “What-if” questions in the infographic below to help you hone in on scenarios to help you anticipate and plan to help set your business up for success.
- Check out our Discover & Learn blog for news, advice, and tips to help you start, manage, and grow your business.
- Visit the new RBC Starting a Business site to find tools, calculators, resources and advice to help you in your critical start-up phase.
Missed our recent webinars for business owners? Catch recordings all of our recent events here!
This article is intended as general information only and is not to be relied upon as constituting legal, financial or other professional advice. A professional advisor should be consulted regarding your specific situation. Information presented is believed to be factual and up-to-date but we do not guarantee its accuracy and it should not be regarded as a complete analysis of the subjects discussed. All expressions of opinion reflect the judgment of the authors as of the date of publication and are subject to change. No endorsement of any third parties or their advice, opinions, information, products or services is expressly given or implied by Royal Bank of Canada or any of its affiliates.